VIDEO: rescueME Electronic Distress Flare
See the rescueME electronic distress flare demonstrated by All Sat Comminications.
Ian Veitch from All Sat Communications demonstrates the rescueME Electronic Distress Flare (EDF1), billed as the world's brightest electronic distress flare.
- Advanced LED technology - Safe operation
- Compact, rugged design
- Superb 360 degree visibility in the azimuth
- Excellent visibility for aircraft and helicopter SAR
- Up to 6 hours battery use
- Constant brightness maintained throughout the life of the battery
- Four modes of operation plus SOS signalling
- Easy change replaceable battery
- Range up to 7 miles
- Waterproof to 10 metres
- Battery test function