New releases from BLA Distribution
A round-up of the latest product releases for the boating and fishing market from BLA Distribution.
Fishmaster T-Tops and accessories
Fishmaster was created to provide innovative and affordable products to fellow fishing addicts. The brand began in 2005 when a team of seasoned engineers who had designed the popular Monster Towers wakeboard tower set out to build a universal T-Top that could fold for fixed bridges and storage.
A team of engineers, professional fishermen and boat dealers provided input from every perspective - installation, ownership, design, structural analysis and manufacturing. The team had one common goal - to create a great T-Top and make it affordable.
Fishmaster then set their sights on providing a complete line of accessories for the T-Top including swivel rod holders, innovative soft goods storage products and many others.
The Fishmaster T-Top range now includes the original Folding T-Top and the Pro Series T-Top.
Pro Series features:
- Available in bone white powder coating for a factory-appearance.
- Industry leading weather protection - more than 3.2m2 of coverage featuring Sunbrella fabric for years of optimum weather protection and comfort
- Largest T-Top tubing in the industry at 57mm using aviation grade 6061 T6 schedule 40 aluminium for optimum strength-to-weight ratio.
- Stylish patent pending design includes integral grab handles and lateral support bars that provide strength without interfering with the side doors of most centre console models
- T-Top folds without tools for dry stack or garage storage, trailering and low bridge or tree clearance
- Installation package includes stand-offs as standard that affix to the console to maximise stability
- Sides adjust from 60cm to 127cm wide to fit virtually any centre console model
Kovix alarmed trailer lock
The Kovix Alarmed Trailer Lock, which featured in Marine Business earlier this year, is a high-strength, stainless steel trailer lock with built-in 120 decibel alarm system. It is designed to suit all boat, jet ski and tradie trailers and more.
- Heavy duty ultra strong stainless steel trailer lock
- 18mm stainless steel U Bar
- Waterproof, drill and saw resistant
- Built in 120db alarm system
- Rechargeable polymer lithium ion battery
- Lock includes set of three keys
Lewmar Eclipse shade range
Lewmar has released a new range of roller and port shades called the Eclipse.
Easy to assemble, fit, maintain and adjust, the new shade range is the perfect addition to Lewmar’s hatch and portlight range. All components have been specially selected for their suitability in withstanding the harsh marine environment. The chosen polymers and fabrics are designed to look good within the interior of any boat and are easy to keep clean with excellent resistance to damp conditions.
Simple and clean in design the range will complement the internal styling of any boat and provide the perfect solution to insect and light protection.
Eclipse roller shade features:
- Flyscreen material - allowing airflow whilst keeping insects out
- Blackout material - water repellent, UV stable & wipe clean
- Sleek aesthetic handle system which locks in place with magnets
- Easy to operate magnet system to connect both shades
RRP: from $299
Eclipse port shade features:
- Easy to assemble in two parts
- Five sizes to cover all standard portlight sizes
- Same fabric as roller shade/matching
RRP: from $107
OceanLED underwater LED dock lights
The new OceanLED underwater LED dock light packs an impressive 5,000 fixture lumens into a small body and, combined with its advanced optics, is designed to create a truly remarkable ‘Best-In-Class’ performance. It is compact with a simple design and small footprint.
Billed as the brightest dock light in its class, it provides safety and security at the dock, as well as providing a backdrop to dock parties. It is easy to install and maintain with a choice of standard fixed dock or optional floating dock brackets.
- 11,600 lumens/5,000 fixture lumens
- 90˚/20˚ Beam angle
- A true wide-angled, focused beam to light up a large area of the water around the dock
- Compact and simple design
- Simple to install
- Easy to clean Tritonium coating
- Active Thermal Control prevents overheating
RRP: from $1,362
SeaStar Solutions Xtreme series top mount control
The ergonomics and features of SeaStar Solutions’ new Xtreme controls combine to offer a shapely, balanced handle design for a smooth yet positive feel. Features include neutral throttle warm-up and start-in-gear protection as standard with power trim/tilt offered as an option. The cosmetics of the controls can be configured to suit many tastes.
Xtreme controls are suitable for use with both 3300/33C universal or OEM type control cables without the need for additional adaptors. The handle is on the left side of the bezel.
- Suitable for most single engine/single station combinations
- Can be used in dual station boats with the DS unit
- Trim & Tilt options available
- Drag adjustment on all models
- Easy installation and set up
- Neutral “warm up” button for throttle only operation
- Designed and assembled in the USA
RRP: from $531 for single, $1,074 for twin.
Shockwave seat suspension S5
The Shockwave S5 provides boaters access to the marine suspension technology that has been tested for years with military clients, providing them with on-the-water opportunities and experiences like they never have had before.
This new suspension module allows boaters to be better protected from the shock of wave impact. The S5 fits on virtually any boat and seat, allowing boaters of any size or design to benefit from suspension seating on the water.
- Simple robust construction with minimal parts count
- Lightweight (9kgs)
- High-pressure die-cast aluminium components
- Stainless steel hardware
- High life-cycle Delrin bushings
- Military spec powdercoat finish
- Available in black or white
- Designed and manufactured in Canada
- Fully adjustable RockShox shock absorber for all payloads and sea conditions
- External bump stop protection
- Surge protection: suspension travel is 100mm vertical and 38mm forward, mitigating deceleration associated with wave impacts
- Adjustable rebound rate
- 3 year warranty under recreational use and 1 year warranty under commercial use