Dunbier launches new catalogue and trailers
New 2017/18 Dunbier catalogue features latest Alloy Centreline models.
Local trailer manufacturer, Dunbier Marine, has released its new 17/18 trailer brochure featuring a newly-designed format and updated pictures including the latest Alloy Centreline Series.
The new trailers are designed to fit boats from 4.4 metres to 6.2 metres and offer a fully-welded frame for extra strength and support at an affordable price.
- Fully-welded corrosion resistant frame rather than a bolt together frame that needs tightening up over time
- Dunbier-patented Excalibur extrusion, 30-40% stronger than a standard I-beam.
- AU-1 6082 aluminium designed for the use in high stress level applications
- Alloy drawbar (not steel)
- Welded checker plate light brackets
- Welded tie down points on the rear of the trailer
- High quality LED lights
- Smooth, sleek design with no untidy bolts hanging out of the frame
The new catalogue, which features more than 60 trailer models, can be viewed online.