BLA Trade Talk: TruDesign Marine Composite Fittings
TruDesign marine composite fittings now available from BLA.
TruDesign’s broad range of innovative, New Zealand-made products comply to the toughest global certification authorities, conforming to rigid ISO and ABYC Marine Standards. Their highly experienced team of designers, engineers, toolmakers and quality assurance experts continue to add and improve new innovative products year on year.
Thanks to more than 40 years’ experience in designing, tooling and manufacturing complex injection moulded engineering plastics, TruDesign have developed a great range of sophisticated products to meet the safety demands of the modern boating industry.
The range includes ball valves, skin fittings, load bearing collars (DAME Award Winner), skin fitting tools (DAME Award Winner), strainers, vented loops, non-return valves, connectors and tails.
TruDesign’s composite materials are:
- Developed specifically for harsh marine environments
- Comply to International Marine Standards by globally recognised certification authorities
- Stronger, lighter, tougher and more chemically resistant than metals
- Immune to electrochemical and galvanic corrosion
- UV safe and won’t discolour or become brittle from the sun like inferior plastic products can
- Designed to last the lifetime of the vessel
- Designed and manufactured in New Zealand under ISO 9001 management systems
- The trusted choice in quality marine plumbing fittings
- High quality, innovative composite products to make boating safer
Contact your BLA Territory Manager for more information.
Geoff Nathan demonstrates TruDesign's products.