BLA Trade Talk: Minn Kota EO Motor
The Minn Kota Electric Outboard: Anywhere. Anytime. All day.
The Minn Kota Electric Outboard (EO) provides up to nine hours of primary propulsion for smaller boats, meaning you’ve got more than enough power for a full day of catching your limit.
It’s backed up with a rock-solid bracket, battery-boosting Digital Maximizer, and the strength and reliability of the Minn Kota name.
- Thrust: 1hp and 1/2hp models available
- Digital maximizer: Stay on the water up to five times longer on a single charge
- Lever lock bracket: This solid 10-position bracket features a quick-release lever lock and reinforced composite material that resists flexing, warping and U.V. damage
- Push-to-test battery meter: Maximizer keeps you on the water longer. And if you want to know exactly how much longer you’ve got, use this convenient battery gauge
- High-efficiency prop: EO’s high-efficiency prop features a unique, patented design with swept-back, flared blades for unrelenting, reliable performance
- Tilt/extend tiller: Take hands-on control of EO with the tilt/extend tiller which extends up to 6” and tilts up to 45° for maximum control and comfortable steering. Also tilts downward for easy storage.
- Two-year warranty
For more information contact your local BLA Territory Manager.