Summer reading with the latest Marine Business magazine
This issue: Tasmania in the spotlight, marine training and the latest deck hardware.
The latest December-January issue of Marine Business magazine visits the marine industry in Tasmania where demand for marina berths is fuelling a wave of infrastructure expansion in and around Hobart, including at Oyster Cove Marina which is featured on the front cover.
Also in this issue:
- A round-up of deck hardware products on the market – winches, hatches, seats, hinges and ladders.
- The latest on marine training options for new entrants as well as current industry members.
- An interview with David Oliver at Musto Australia about the new tie-up with Helly Hansen.
- Marcel Vaarzon-Morel explains the upcoming changes to foreign worker visas.
- Darren Vaux on why it’s time to embrace PWCs as part of the boating industry.
- John Corias outlines the main challenges for small businesses, and what to do about them.
Plus all the usual new products, events and news stories.
Don't miss out - subscribe to Marine Business now.