Perth show ready to launch at city venues
Start of a new era for WA boat show both indoors and out.
The Club Marine Perth International Boat Show is preparing to open its doors for the first time this weekend at two exhibition venues, both inside at the Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre and with on-water displays and activities at the nearby Elizabeth Quay.
Show director Peter Woods said the final touches were being made to the show’s layout including the construction of 250 metres of walkway on the water for visitors to access the boat displays at Elizabeth Quay.
“It’s been a long process putting the show together, and we are looking forward to four big days of boating activity next weekend,” he said.
“Show visitors can expect to be 'wowed' in so many ways. From the luxurious $5 million Sunseeker, to the amazing new solar-powered catamaran, to the exciting water ski boats inside PCEC – there’s something for everyone.
“The Club Marine Perth International Boat Show is one of the biggest events to be staged at Elizabeth Quay and the first event to utilise the Swan River as part of the show. We have a full schedule of activity to watch and get involved in, including sailing, kayaking, fishing, water skiing and boat rides.”
Boats featuring at the show include:
- Kirby Marine with the very latest version of the award-winning 10M Naiad Sportfish
- Sunseeker with its 75 Yacht and 80 Sport Yacht
- Riviera with the West Australian premiere of the 5400 Sport Yacht as well as the Riviera 525 SUV
- Martin Box Marine with new Whitehaven Motor Yachts
- Multihull Solutions with the WA launch of the MY 37 power catamaran
- West Ribs will have the Zodiac Pro 5.5 and Pro 7 models on display for the first time in Australia
- Mansfield Marine with a range of Robalo centre consoles including the R160, the smallest in the Robalo fleet, the R200 and R222 which will be making its Australian show debut
- Maritimo will be displaying the S43 Sports Cruiser
- Midway Marine will be displaying the new Fish Hunter 499CC Centre Console, the new Revival 590 Cruiser and Haines Hunter boats
- Fury Boats will be displaying the 282 dual console
- Aquasports Marine will display Frontier boats, Freestyler boats and the new 570 Fishabout
- Sportsmarine Boat Centre will have the Cruisecraft 595 outsider hardtop, Sailfish 7.05 reefmaster, 765 canyon, S8 and 2800, and Extreme aluminium boats
- Westerberg Marine will be displaying the 2017 model 8.0m Aurora twin rig wheelhouse, and the 2017 model 6.3m Eclipse hard top twin rig
- The Solliner catamaran, produced by the European shipyard Green Dream Boats, based in Gdansk, Poland, is being imported to Perth with Solar Boats
- SACS Marine S700 and SACS Strider 10.
Show dates and times:
Friday 22 September: 10.00am - 6.00pm
Saturday 23 September: 10.00am - 6.00pm
Sunday 24 September: 10.00am - 5.00pm
Monday 25 September: 10.00am - 4.00pm
Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre
21 Mounts Bay Road, Perth WA 6000
The Esplanade, Perth WA 6000
Tickets are $20 adults, $16 concession, and children under 16 years are free. Buy tickets online to receive exclusive show discounts.