Outboard emissions seminar now online
Seminar outlines possible impact of future emissions laws in Australia.
If you missed last week's seminar on the impact of proposed standards for outboard emissions held by the Boating Industry Association of Victoria (BIAV), you can catch up at your leisure via YouTube with the complete seminar now available for viewing or listening.
A copy of the presentations is also available here.
The seminar was organised by the BIAV in conjunction with the Australia Marine Engine Council (AMEC) and Blue Sky Alliance to present details on how any future emissions standards may effect boat makers and dealers in Australia.
Global experts in evaporative emission regulatory laws taking part in the seminar included:
- Craig Scholten – Technical VP, American Boating and Yacht Council (ABYC), USA
- Chris Bostwick – engineering manager, Attwood Corporation, USA
- George Bellwoar – VP sales & marketing, Perko, Inc., USA
- Chris Brown – Director of compliance and technology, SeaStar Solutions, USA
- Declan O’Connor-Cox – Director, Air Quality Section, Department of the Environment, Canberra