Get your copy of the latest Marine Business magazine
This issue: boat shares, Sydney boat show revisited, and the latest industry stats.
In the latest October-November issue of Marine Business magazine, we look at some different ways non-boaters (and boaters) can get onboard and start enjoying the boating lifestyle without having to own a boat. Interviews with Beds on Board, Pacific Boating and Boating Syndication Australia.
Also in this issue:
- A look back at the 50th Sydney International Boat Show including updated attendance figures
- How big is boating? Breaking down the BIA's latest survey data
- Inside BLA's massive marine distribution centre in Brisbane
- Darren Vaux on the need for boating to become more inclusive
- Andrew Hawkins looks at market segmentation and why it matters
- Jeremy Visser outlines the latest Infrastructure Sustainability Rating Scheme for marinas.
Plus all the usual new products, events and news stories.
Don't miss out - subscribe to Marine Business now.