Get the latest issue of Marine Business magazine
The March-April Marine Business focuses on the importance of corrosion prevention and why many boaters still get it wrong.
The cover of the March-April issue of Marine Business magazine introduces the topic of corrosion prevention and the latest thinking on this important topic from industry experts All Marine Spares and Marine Protection Systems.
While the technology and understanding of cathodic protection has evolved in recent years, many boaters are still locked into old ways of thinking on this topic. Find out what every marine business needs to know about the vital work of protecting boats, large and small, and how to save money on maintenance.
Also in this issue
- Countdown to the show season – our preview of all the major boat shows coming up in 2019 and what to expect.
- Profile: Outboard Spares – introducing a smart new aftermarket supplier with an expert industry pedigree.
- Daimon Martin on the importance of having licensed dealers in marinas.
- Marcel Vaarzon-Morel has some good advice on how to prepare to be an expert witness in court.
- Darren Vaux revisits the topic of climate change and looks at what the industry needs to do to prepare for the future.
Plus all the latest products and news – get your copy here.
If you're in the marine business, you need Marine Business.